Join us at 9:30 Sunday as we kick off Holy Week with a special Palm Sunday Worship Service. You can download the bulletin for this week by clicking here to follow along at home. If you are unable to join with us in our church building, below are some instructions for a Palm Leaf Fold and Cut Craft that you can print and cut out yourself to have and wave together in your homes during our Palm Sunday worship service.
- Download and print out this Palm leaf template (the template also has the directions on it)
- Cut template along the dotted line.
- Fold a piece of green paper (or another if you don’t have green) in half and paper clip the template so the dotted line is along the fold.
- Cut through the template and both layers of construction paper along the black lines.
- Separate and use the template to make multiple leaves if you wish.
- Unfold the construction paper to see your finished palm leaf.
- Take a pipe cleaner, stick/dowel or a tightly rolled second piece of paper and tape it to the center as a stem.
You are now ready to wave your palm branches while shouting “Hosanna!” as you participate in our live-streamed service at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.